Best weapons, artifacts, and party lineup
Albedo the Geo Alchemist is back in Genshin Impact 2.3!
Albedo seems to be regaining power with each new content in the update, and Geo fans have a lot to look forward to as a result.
Here’s our guide to building Albedo with his best weapons, artifacts, and characters to pair with him.
The Secretum Secretorum the banner was launched on November 24, 2021.
This banner features Albedo as a 5-star character and the following 4-star characters:
- Bennet – Pyro (sword)
- Noelle – Geo (Claymore)
- Rosaria – Cryo (Polearm)
Who is AlbÃ©do?
* Spoiler alert *
Recent intrigues have revealed that Albedo, the geo character, is a creation of Kaenri’ah engineering. This makes Albedo just like the Ruin Guard, only with a conscience.
* End of spoils *
- As a playable character, Albedo is a 5 Star Geo Sword User with enormous support potential, and since Genshin Impact 2.3, an excellent DMG.
- His DMG increases directly from the amount of DEF in his kit.
- Albedo capabilities provide a large area of ââeffect and additional geographic DMG.
- Albedo grants 125 additional Elemental Masteries after using Elemental Burst
Albedo Best Weapons
|4 stars||Cinnabar pin||FED||Elementary Skill DGTs are increased by 80% of DEF. The effect will be triggered every 1.5s and will be cleared 0.1s after the elemental skill inflicts DMGs.|
|4 stars||Heralding Dawn||Critical. DMG||When HP is above 90%, increase CRIT rate by 28%.|
- The best weapon for Albedo is currently available for free in the Shadows Amidst Blizzards event.
- It’s pretty straightforward to get on the first day of this event.
- Fine materials are also rewards of this event.
- The sword appears to be tailor-made for Albedo, offering two buffs to DEF. As we explained earlier, his DMG increased with his DEF.
- Even the colors of the sword are the same as Albedo’s clothes.
- It is very rare to see a character’s best weapon as a 3 star sword. However, this was the case for Albedo and Harbinger of Dawn.
- The weapon helps Albedo’s support abilities, providing a lot of additional elemental mastery.
- However, Cinnabar Spindle dethrones this sword. Fortunately, both are F2P compatible.
Albedo Best Artefacts
|Better||Carcass of Opulent Dreams||Carcass of Opulent Dreams||Sands: DEF% or ER – Goblet: Geo DMG Bonus – Circlet: DEF% or Crit. Rate|
|To replace||Carcass of Opulent Dreams||Archaic petra||Sands: DEF% or ER – Goblet: Geo DMG Bonus – Circlet: DEF% or Crit. Rate|
Carcass of Opulent Dreams
- You will start to see a pattern here. The best artifacts for Albedo are 4 pieces from the new set of artifacts in Genshin Impact.
- Husk of Opulent Dreams not only adds additional DEF, but also provides additional Geo DMG.
Alternative Archaic petra
- Husk of Opulent Dreams will be a highly demanded artifact. This will be handy for the next three Geo characters.
- Unless players want to spend hours cultivating in the Sleeping Courtyard, Travelers can use two pieces of Archaic Petra with good stats they already have.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.3 Albedo Farming Guide
Albedo’s best teammates
Most of Albedo’s best teammates are not yet available in Genshin Impact. The albedos seem to be the cornerstone of a possible Geo Team mono.
The Geo dream team would be Itto, Albedo, Gorou, Zhong-Li or Yun Jin However. Their Kryptonite is Resin. All of them except Zhong-Li not only need the same set of artifacts, but they also need similar stats. To achieve this, players need tons of resin.
But since it’s far, let’s get back to the best way to marry Albedo now.
Like most Geo Masters, Albedo is a plug-and-play character. Albedo provides a fair amount of Elemental Mastery to DPSs like Ganyu, Diluc, Ayaka, etc.
Albedo’s DMG ability allows players to recruit two Geo characters to use the juice from the Geo Resonance.
Albedo is a low investment character, ideal as a C0 with F2P weapons. The good news is that he also receives three indirect buffs in this patch, which will make him even more playable.
Albedo is a very versatile character; it can be used as a Support or Sub DPS. So, players should first consider increasing their Elemental Skill: Abiogenesis: Solar isotome.
The second priority is his Elemental Explosion, Rite of the offspring: tectonic tide. After that, there is no need to invest in his basic attack.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.4 Yun Jin’s abilities revealed